2013年11月27日星期三

Christmas Dresses & Parties

I was on the internet browsing xmas party dresses and thought... 'Tis the summer season for upcoming Christmas parties! Do you love or hate them guys? One thing is for sure! They're always interesting. The longer you stay at a party, the more interesting it gets. HaHaHa Especially office parties! Your boss and co-workers turn into every kind of characters. Throughout the duration of the party, side business deals will be made, the schmoozer employee is trying to make their way to the top, companies are giving expectations for the following year, there's the girl that related to what everyone is wearing, and you also have the guy that had one too many adult refreshments: )#). I could go on, but that you will find getting into risque territory; )#). HaHaHa Did I forget any characters? My advice is to smile through it all, don't stay too long and of course... LOOK STYLISH! Sheath Column One Shoulder Floor Length Chiffon White Evening Dress D12016s1

Christmas Dress(es) Quest If you want to see me in my element, find me at a Christmas party. I love Christmas parties. I love Christmas in general : the meaning, the tradition, the decor... And the alibi to wear sparkle. I've got a handful of Christmas parties on the schedule as well as a few holiday-themed events like sandwich deals, ugly sweater parties, events and volunteering for the Toy Lift and Virginia Gingerbread Christmas which means a merry wardrobe is in order. While most of the events are more delicately merry, the Christmas parties require a little more pizazz which means wearing a fun dress that is holiday appropriate. I've started searching stores and shopping around online and so far, here are some of my favorites:

没有评论:

发表评论